Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday, July 9, Busua Beach, Ghana

I'm at a beautiful beach in West Ghana. The only internet connection is at a fancy hotel. Tomorrow I move to  Akwaadi Beach, even more remote. No internet there at all so I will probably be out of touch for about a week.
I'm starting to accumulate swimming credits. I've swum in the Atlantic on the Jersey Shore and in Ghana; I've swum in the Pacific in Los Angeles and outside Hue in Vietnam; in the Black Sea at Batumi, Georgia; and in the Mediterranean at Malta and Ephesus in Turkey. No Indian Ocean yet.

I can't explain why I have nothing much to say today. Maybe it's just all that sitting in a hammock reading a book (occasionally interrupted by trips into the surf). My apologies.
Thanks for the comment, Charlie.



No comments:

Post a Comment